[nabs-l] Survey of Visually-impaired students at Canadian Schools

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sun May 31 15:34:45 UTC 2009

Hi all,
My mum will be conducting a survey of visually impaired and blind
students at Canadian post-secondary institutions, both universities
and colleges. The idea is to compare experiences nationwide so to
gather information on which institutions best serve blind and low
vision students. It's still in the planning stages, but I was
wondering if anyone would be willing to complete the survey once it
has been drafted. Could you please write me off list if you are
interested?
Thank you very much,
Sarah