[nabs-l] Power-Point Access

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 31 20:23:41 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I can do very basics of powerpoint but this is an area where I want to learn
more too.  I can create presentations but not fancy stuff like putting in
graphics, video or audio in them or slide transitions.

If you can buy it, freedom Scientific sells a powerpoint tutorial.  I've not
bought it yet but may someday when I can as a present to me.

Ashley