[nabs-l] A question about an upcoming audition

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 06:23:08 UTC 2009

I'm pretty sure they won't be testing you on theory for your audition.
But, they do need to provide music for you to sight read. And
definitely ask if they provide an accompanist, sometimes, if you bring
in sheet music they'll have a staff member play for you. When i
auditioned for music programs that's usually what happened. And i'm
terrible at sight singing myself! But you just need to practice a lot.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012