[nabs-l] Check Out The New Carrie Underwood Album And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:09:27 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
Join me, Hope from Maine, Joann from Wisconsson, and anyone else who might stop by tonight starting at 7 PM eastern tonight for another edition of The Djd Invasion.
Tonight's show will include
A look at the new album from Carrie Underwood. Hear some tracks from it and see what you think
A mixed bag of oldies, 90's music, and more..
A cash it or trash it track that was released as part of a game for the I-phone
And more...
And of course, it wouldn't be a Djd Invasion show without your comments and interactions by email/msn/aim at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're not playing songs, the phone/skype lines will be open for you to either dial in at
516-717-4425
or by skype at the address
radio360usa
We'll have a fun first show of November, so to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern time, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to join the fun and craziness that is a Djd Invasion show.
Hoping to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager and host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4563 (20091101) __________

http://www.eset.com