[nabs-l] accommodations for the GREs

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Nov 3 05:25:42 UTC 2009

Serina.
The computer based test has its own voice built-in.
I was able to speed up the voice, and I was also able to edit my Essays as
well.  There isn't a spell check feature.  You also can't use any kind of
calculator on the GrE either.
Just so that you know what you are getting into with the test.  However,
Arielle is correct.  They do provide a book in braille with the diagrams and
figures in it for the math part.  The computer based test also provides
descriptions of the figures as well.
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!