[nabs-l] GPS Reviews

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:43:52 UTC 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if people could give their reviews of GPS products they've
purchased?  I don't mind getting twenty different directions to find what
I'm looking for, but if there is a product that could reduce the need to
leave earlier to ensure a timely arrival, I may be interested in investing
in one.  I'm specifically interested in applications that work with smart
phones.  I'm not really interested in relying on a notetaker to carry around
for orientation, but if you're overwhelmed with yours with how well it
works, let us know in case others are interested.  Thank you in advance for
your assistance.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4570 (20091103) __________

http://www.eset.com