[nabs-l] victor stream question

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 19:02:00 UTC 2009

Our school system just got a victor stream. I am probably not going to
use a whole lot because my braille note just got updated and it does
everything the vicgtor stream does. My vision teacher let me take it
home or the weekend so I could look at it and try to figure out how to
use it. I am good at learning how to use technology. Just give me any
piece of technology and let me play with it for a couple of hours and I
can figure out how to use. I taught myself the braille note just from
reading the user guide. I want to know if you can ajust the bit depth
and the sample frequency when you record on it.