[nabs-l] Screen reading software

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:28:07 UTC 2009

I'd like to know why the VR counselor is refusing to purchase her client the
JAWS package.  Either one of the alternative screen reading packages is
fine, but it's the principle of the matter.  Is the counselor refusing
anything else, and do we need to raise hell?

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado