[nabs-l] Screen reading software

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Mon Nov 9 01:56:56 UTC 2009

Well, your friend could go with the free version of System Access found
at http://www.satogo.com. Or, they could try the free NVDA software. I
personally recommend System Access. If your friend wants to get System
Access for their very own, they can get it pretty cheap (including
SAMNET) for $24.95 a month. You get the screen reader for two
computers, a portability option, and access to quite a lot of web content.

Respectfully,
Jedi