[nabs-l] CABS Election results

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:31:54 UTC 2009

Congratulations to  the newly elected  colorado association of blind
students board!  may this new term  build upon the successfulness of
the last and  each person learn in grow as students and  officers!
  My best to you all,
  Darian smith

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching