[nabs-l] Blind ambition: U.S. Army's only blind Special Forcesofficer set to inspire at Huntington ISD's Veterans Day event

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:15:50 UTC 2009

Now that's a good article right there. No bias, no suggestions of any doubt,
just tells the story of a truly inspirational human being. When I read this,
I thought of the first day of general session at national this year when all
the army vets were introduced on the stage. Good stuff.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4601 (20091112) __________

http://www.eset.com