[nabs-l] Charlie Wilks- blind football player. (asfeatured onESPN360)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:08:30 UTC 2009

 good points.  But, when  is something considered an accomplishment
worth celebrating, and when is something  nothing a blind  person
wouldn't do?
 Best,
  Darian

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching