[nabs-l] Spanish translation

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 15:26:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

As to accessible phrase books, the simple answer is that I have never used one.  You will have good luck, however, if you google "Spanish phrases for travel," or "spanish+travel phrases, spanish phrases+staying in a hotel," etc.

Again, if you need any further help, please let me know.  Sorr yif I was late in replying, but I had almost forgotten about this post, to be perfectly honest.

Harry