[nabs-l] internet radio

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:34:46 UTC 2009

I love Pandora, but need a ton of sighted assistance with it. I wrote to the
administrators, and they told me that making a more accessible site was a
goal of theirs. This was back in February though, so I wouldn't hold my
breath.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10
eastern.
www.radio360.us