[nabs-l] internet radio

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sun Nov 15 14:55:11 UTC 2009

I actually contacted them, as we use Pandora a great deal in my Spanish
classes. The person from Pandora support said they are attempting to make
the site accessible-- evidently it uses flash player. I think the more
people who contact them, the faster they'll try to get things accessible for
us.
Sincerely,
Hope and Beignet