[nabs-l] College Textbooks

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 03:42:54 UTC 2009

Who is not providing you the information? Have you tried going
directly to your professors to see if they'll use the same books from
the previous semester, and if so, can they give you that information
from their previous syllabi?

Corbb

P.S. Dec. 10th is the last day to purchase your Louis Braille
Commemorative Coins! They make great stocking stuffers while
simultaneously correcting the Braille literacy crisis in America.
Details: http://www.Braille.org