[nabs-l] College Textbooks

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 21:47:16 UTC 2009

The short answer to your question is no.  Ideally, there should be a
discussion between you and the Disabilities Office, asuming your college has
one.  (Some small colleges don't.)  Unfortunately, most disabilities office
take pretty much total control over the situation and tell the students how
the offices run things.

Serena