[nabs-l] ACB VS NFB

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:27:03 UTC 2009

Perhaps its based on experience the kind of help you get for
understanding the split. But, I and the rest of the students in YESSI
haven't found much support other than being told to read the books. I
intend to, although students don't really have a lot of free time on
our hands. I am a full time student, a president, vice president, and
secretary of three different NFB chapter/devisions, and I am a sales
rep for another blind support product. I have family and other
obligations, so I have been unable to sit and read. Many of th epeople
I've asked about the matter have been less than encouraging, although
I admit not all of them have been this way.

Thank you.
Aziza
California Association of Blind Students, First Vice-President
Channel Islands Chapter, Secretary
Young Energetic Students Supporting Independence, President
www.yessinfb.org