[nabs-l] Fwd: UK visually impaired resident/citizen, anyone?

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:07:31 UTC 2009

We have a new list for blind international students, and I'm
forwarding your request along. You should subscribe, too: send an e-
mail to blind-international-students-request at nfbnet.org?subject=subscribe

Corbb

Begin forwarded message:

From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany at yahoo.com>
Date: November 23, 2009 9:29:32 AM EST
To: menvi-discuss at menvi.org, ddots-l at freelists.org, goodfeel at freelists.org
, nabs-l at nfbnet.org, braillem at topica.com
Subject: [nabs-l] UK visually impaired resident/citizen, anyone?

Hi,
I need help regarding to braille-music and music transcription related
things in the UK. I believe there are some of you who are UK resident/
citizen. Would you contact me off list? I need to discuss about it off
list, to find possibilities to get help.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help will be highly
apreciated. Many thanks.
Winy.