[nabs-l] Handy Holiday Specials

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 25 00:17:36 UTC 2009

Image removed by sender.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
For Immediate Distribution

Sales contact:
Dave Wright
651-636-5184X803
dave at handytech.us

Handy Holiday Specials

There's something truly magical about Black Friday, people standing in line
for hours under adverse weather conditions and then trampling each other
when that terrified department store employee unlocks the doors. That guy
jumping over the family of three to get the last wide screen plasma
television has no shame, the Children scrambling between your legs as they
make that mad dash for the latest gaming deal and women aggressively rushing
for the one of a kind gift basket of which there are only 300 left in stock
just makes you feel all warm inside. Yes, these are the traditions that
exemplify humanity and warms my heart in the season of good will toward all.

Here at Handy Tech North America, we have a more relaxed and uncomplicated
approach to holiday shopping. Buy online or over the phone and save lots of
money on cool adaptive technology gifts while avoiding the crazy and
competitive holiday rush.

Handy Tech North America will be closed on Thanksgiving, but beginning Black
Friday, we'll be in full swing with deals you won't find anywhere else!

So hurry, oops I mean relax and treat yourself, or buy that special someone
the gift of accessibility while supplies last.

Activate the below link to view the awesome holiday deals you will find at
Handy Tech North America beginning Friday, November 27, 2009 and ending
Friday, December 18, 2009:

www.handytech.us/holiday09.html
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102846545820&s=1&e=001RKglxduYcH70OWid6sSwRPtNwUN
zgn-TZTKVK4yzFtKR9Js6O719voa3R7ola6pjXcBh8cEyPfwp2ZSbgFM7_J185zus6g66b3CDrKP
OzPf8Vh2NU-846bz6SiIrGkhm>

Contact

Please don't hesitate to call with questions at:
651-636-5184
or by sending e-mail to:
sales at handytech.us

Delivery

Delivery is based on product availability and quantities are limited. U.S.
customers only, please.

Restrictions

Regional restrictions may apply for some products and Handy Tech North
America reserves the right to change prices without notice due to
circumstances beyond our control.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085