[nabs-l] semi-urgent Duxbury Question

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 26 03:47:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I just got a document e-mailed to me for embossing with Duxbury. It embossed
fine except that none of the line breaks were recognized, even though the
formatting appeared accurately on the screen. I've gone through the document
and inserted new ones which seemed to work, but I am expecting a much larger
file soon and don't want to have to repeat this process again. I'm using an
Index Basic-D embosser. I can't seem to find anything in the Duxbury
settings that might be causing this. Do you have any suggestions as to what
I can do here?
Thank you,
Sarah Jevnikar