[nabs-l] need assistance!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:09:44 UTC 2009

Hi Amy,
 I believe that I'm having a difficult time  trying to pin-point a
good   way to tackle this... Maybe some more information  could be
helpful?
 Are the papers you are editing hand-written?  Are they   Printed from
a word  doc?
 Any sort of information that might paint a better picture from which
to work  would be greatly appreciated!
  Best,
 Darian