[nabs-l] need assistance!

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 09:43:45 UTC 2009

Hi Amy I think you should ask your rehab councelor if she can get you a
braille note. They work really well and are easy to use. Or maybe the
packmate is for you. Maybe you could look at different technology to
see what is best for you. Then you will be ablre to edit your papers
just fine. That way your reader will only have to read for you, and you
can write yourself