[nabs-l] Charity concert for autistic children, any ideas?

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 19:13:13 UTC 2009

Hi all,
All students of the academy where I am studying will do a charity concert to an autistic center. Any ideas what should we do there? I think we can't come there and perform directly since people with autism need some time to respond and give feetback. We should find a way so they can "be with us". They are always with themselves in their own world most of the time. So, any ideas? Input?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks.
Winy.