[nabs-l] Charity concert for autistic children, any ideas?

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 16:07:17 UTC 2009

Hi,
Indeed, this is not directly a project that I have to do. This is a project that my juniors is doing for their Music Business class. They ask all students in this academy to participate. I have suggested them to talk to the staff and even to the autistic people what they need. I remind them that people with autism have many range--like people with visually impaired, so we should know things that they need and things that we can't do there. I don't know what I will do there and what I will play since they themselves don't know and don't have clear programs yet. I will let you know the updates. Again, thanks sooooo much for the feetback. This is their project, so they are the ones who have to do research and things related to it. I am only a participant. I have given them my ideas and it's up to them what they want to decide to do.
Winy.