[nabs-l] TALKS/Mobile Speak

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 09:07:14 UTC 2009

hello Jordan,

 Firsdt of all, to your question regarding what might be the better
piece of software for your prospective phone;  while I personally use
moblespeak on my phone, it generally is a matter of prefference as to
what software is better or isn't.  You can always  go  on the
respective websites for  demos of either mobilespeak or talks.

s for what phone  would be best; again, I would say it's prefference
generally.  if you have  been with a particular carrier they might
have phones that  they reccomend. That said,  Mostly Nokias tend to be
 the phones that work with  eith software package as their operating
system works best with them.  They also  have both packages available
for window's based phones, and I believe you can even  get the
software for blackbarries (i'm not positive about  that though).
 For the record, I have a Nokia 6650 from AT&T and I use Mobilespeak
and I am happy with it.

  I hope this helps
  Happy  Hunting,
 Darian