[nabs-l] TALKS/Mobile Speak

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 11 19:25:23 UTC 2009

Before committing to either application, i would highly suggest that you
perform a trial of both applications. This will allow you to have 2 months
to make an informed decision. please feel free to give me acall at the
number below if you need more specific information, or if you require
assistance with obtaining a 30 day trial.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: