[nabs-l] JAWS and typing question

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:20:01 UTC 2009

I know exactly what you're talking about, and I use jaws 10.
Moreover, i'm starting to have an issue where the entire window will
switch in the midst of typing, and my comp, which runs vista, will
ding at me, but there's nothing i have done to cause it to jump
windows.
I ran jaws 10 perfectly when i first recieved it from my school, and
this problem started happpening within hte past four or so months.
thought about contacting FS, but i too was curious if this has
happened to anyone else, and their thoughts on the matter