[nabs-l] perceptual awareness

Adrianne Dempsey adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:42:12 UTC 2009

In answer to your question, dyslexia is in a persons  mind technically but
my brain is sending the message to my fingers, and so when I am reading
brail my fingers actually feel the letter as a different letter or switched
places in the word or upside down or what ever the case.  This is also true
for righting brail as it is also a pattern you follow even though you don't
think of it as a pattern.