[nabs-l] info on audible text books for massage therapy school

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:56:57 UTC 2009

The local units of RFB&D will record your textbooks if you give them
some lead time, your syllabi (so they know what order to read the
chapters), and a hard copy of the book. That's what I did for a few of
my books this semester.

Corbb

P.S. Have you visited www.Braille.org yet? Check out the first U.S.
coin with full-size Braille on it!