[nabs-l] Receiving NABS e-mails

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:36:02 UTC 2009

Sorry for the cut off...
  So, if you go to the address that  was posted in the last message I
sent, ( the same link actually can be found  at   the end of any of
the messages you get from the list-serve)  enter  your password and
then   switch   your delivery mode to "digest mode".  That should
give you a batch of E-mails as opposed to the  multiple E-mails you
get  right now.
  I hope that helps,
 Best,
Darian
 p.s.
 the  member  page's url is  fairly simple, though not worth trying to
remember because of all of the numbers and letters and tech  speak. I
just was able to  switch your E-mail address in where mine was to give
you the link in the last message