[nabs-l] online classes and the contract management support program

Carlos J montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:54:10 UTC 2009

Good morning to all of you. My name is Carlos J Montas. I do not post much on the list but I am a returning student. I am a recent   graduate of the Louisiana center for the blind, and I wanted to see if any of you had some advice on  the topic of online classes. I am wondering if there is any one who has completed the contract management support program training which is being offered by National industries for the blind? IF so, please feel free to contact me off list at carlos.montas at gmail.com What are some helpful strategies that can assist me in successfully completing online classes? For example, what is a good way of taking notes? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely Carlos J Montas