[nabs-l] Student Slate

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 01:04:31 UTC 2009

Good afternoon NABS members,

I am writing on behalf of the Student Slate committee looking for people who
would be interested in helping out with the Slate. We will be having a
conference call on Tuesday night at 9:00 eastern. Anybody who might be
interested in helping us put together future issues of the Slate are most
welcome to join us on the call. The phone number we will be using is 712
775-7100 and the conference code is 257963.

We look forward to speaking with anybody who is interested in helping out.
And, in the mean while, if anybody has any questions, comments, or
suggestions for articles, please feel free to email me directly at
smwhalenpsp at gmail.com.

Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

Sean Whalen