[nabs-l] BrailleNote PK with extras for sale

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 20 18:28:38 UTC 2009

Good day all,
I have a brailleNote PK with a braille display that has just recently been replaced. The device is in excellent condition and includes the latest version of Keysoft V8 along with Sendero GPS V5.03.
I also have a number of accessories for this device including an Ambicom wireless card, a number of compact flash cards, including 1 16GB card and a compactflash card reader.
I'm finding that I need the funds to finance my education as I have not had to take out any lones thus far and I don't intend to.
Please shoot me a message with any interested offers.
I can process payment via Paypal if necessary. I'm looking for a selling price of $3000.00, but am willing to negotiate reasonable offers.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: