[nabs-l] JAWS 11 Released

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:36:38 UTC 2009

Antonio and list,
 Let me say that I understand the validity of  your statement.  That
said; why not? one can also ask, what's the  big deal with being able
to change the  voice to something of a British-sounding voice, or
having your voice sound  really scratchy when you want  to read or
edit a document?
 so long as it's improved over the last versions and not  taken a step
backword, and you can use it with windows 7, i think it's probably a
success.  Do you think so?
  Darian

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching