[nabs-l] First class and mac?

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:59:54 UTC 2009

Are you referring to the Blackboard module called "First Class" at
some universities, designed primarily for incoming freshmen? If so,
then it is fully accessible with Voiceover except the chat feature, in
my experience.

Corbb

P.S. Have you visited www.Braille.org yet? Check out the first U.S.
coin with full-size Braille on it!