[nabs-l] Arban Studies for Trumpet

David Bouchard davidb521 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:08:54 UTC 2009

Hi. I am looking for Arban's Complete Conservatory Method for Trumpet in a Braille format, or a format that can be translated into Braille. I was able to acquire the first two volumes from Web Braille, but am at a loss as to why the remaining 8 aren't available for download. Any help on this matter  would be greatly appreciated, and if there are any other resources where I might be able to obtain Braille music either electronic or hardcopy, please let me know.
Thanks,
David