[nabs-l] doing research in a lab and a blindness question

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Oct 27 05:48:49 UTC 2009

Who says you can't watch rats when you're blind? Why can't someone just
describe what's happening with the rats just like in DVS or when using
a live reader? So long as the experiment doesn't actually require you
to visually perceive the rats, who cares if you're blind? Just get a reader.

Respectfully,
Jedi