[nabs-l] Net books

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 19:45:55 UTC 2009

Hi, I use a samsung netbook. My Mom ordered it from amazon. I don't
think you can get samsung netbooks at stores here. You can get other
brands of netbooks. I think it was about 400 dollars. It came with a 1
gig memory but we know a man who works on computers and he some how did
something to make it 2 gigs. It has a 160 gig hard drive space also. I
like it because it's small and portable. It does everything that a desk
top does. I don't usually use the keyboard on it in less I am on a
trip. I have a regular keyboard that I plug in to it. I did put braille
labels on the laptop keyboard because it is set up different than a
regular keyboared. i still like using the regular keyboard better just
because it's bigger and the keys aren't as close together.