[nabs-l] doing research in a lab and a blindness question

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:09:25 UTC 2009

The data are actually collected automatically in this case, and since
this would be my first research experience, i would not take part in
the analyzing process.

I spoke with the professor today, and we discussed other things that i
could definitely do. She was very positive about working with me.

Thanks for all of your input. I still welcome any lab tips that you might have.

Cindy