[nabs-l] accommodations for the GREs

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Oct 29 02:14:12 UTC 2009

It must be. The exam has all kinds of stuff on it. Ms. Kelly says she
had to send someone with prosthetic eyes to get the same assessment
form filled out even though they had no eyes to examine so to speak. I
wonder when they started that. I was told that the computer test still
has a couple problems with it, so that was why I was recommended not to
take it.

Respectfully,
Jedi