[nabs-l] accommodations for the GREs

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:26:33 UTC 2009

Serena,
At the time I took the test, they did not have the computer accessible
version. I took it at the Louisiana Center for the Blind and just requested
to use a computer with a wordprocessor for that portion.  I do believe I use
Microsoft Word.  However, they may be more strict on those types of things
now.

Sincerely,
Dezman