[nabs-l] A question about an upcoming audition

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:49:05 UTC 2009

Hey Sarah,
You need to find an accompanist for your piece asap. do you know
anyone in your school whose a piano major? Or who knows how to play
the piano from just your score? There is absolutely no need to tell
them you are blind, unless they made it clear there will be some sight
singing involved. If they did,  then they will need to provide that in
braille for you. That is the only reason why you would mention your
blindness. Otherwise, just get an accompanish, work on your stage
presence, facial expressions and just your music, which obviously you
know how to do. And the very best of luck! Please let us know what
happens!  that is a great honor to even be invited to audition.
Yours,
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez