[nabs-l] Sendero GPS Version 6.2 Released!

Kim Casey kim at senderogroup.com
Sat Oct 31 16:34:05 UTC 2009

Announcing Sendero GPS 6.2 for the BrailleNote family of Products

October, 29, 2009

Davis, CA. Version 6.2 is the second free upgrade for version 6.0
users.  There are 6 improvements over version 6.1, 13 total since
version 6.0 was released in July.

Sendero is always looking for the most efficient way to get you on
your way.  With Sendero version 6.2, we have introduced time saving
features.  Expect route calculation, loading and saving to be up to
five times faster when in Turns Only mode.  Use the new hot key,
saving you two keystrokes, to hear POI media content, a feature
released in version 6.1.  In addition to saving you time, we also
have introduced more accurate Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) calculations.

To see all 38 changes from v5 to v6.2, visit
http://www.SenderoGroup.com/v60changes.htm

For those of you who already have v6.0 or v6.1 Sendero GPS on an
mPower or PK, your free upgrade is eagerly awaiting you at
<http://www.senderogroup.com/mysendero.htm>MySendero.com.  To get
started using version 6.2 view the V6 online manuals,
<http://www.senderogroup.com/supportgps.htm>http://www.senderogroup.com/supportgps.htm

For those of you who are still on the fence or would like to try 6.2
before you buy you can fill out the following form and download a
Trial Version, http://www.senderogroup.com/testdrive.htm, for either
your BrailleNote mPower or PK. You will have access to all countries
we currently support for the 15 days, after which you can purchase a
full version, opt for the Pay-As-You-Go payment plan, or uninstall
the 15 day trial version and re-install your old version of Sendero GPS.

Call Sendero toll free, 1-888-757-6810

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800