[nabs-l] Concerning Discussion boards on Blackboard

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 21:34:31 UTC 2009

Good afternoon all,
I'm currently attempting to access a discussion board on blackboard for a number of my classes with minimal success. Although I can successfully access the board threads, I'm not able to reply to any. When I activate the reply to thread link, I'm presented with a security warning which I cannot read. Although my blackboard session is still open, I'm not able to navigate around the sight. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. I can't imagine what security warning I would need to confirm in order to reply to a discussion thread.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: