[nabs-l] Understanding Symbolic Logic textbook

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 01:29:15 UTC 2009

Arielle,

When it's the only option left and the DSO still won't employ paid
readers and cannot find volunteers, they are still responsible for
failure to provide services that are required by law.  I've been told
that readers were out of the question when I have asked before.

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%--more than 52,000 children!