[nabs-l] ear plugs

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 5 17:05:36 UTC 2009

Hello folks. I have a question for you all. Last night I went to a night club. I wor ear plugs because, I am blind. I do not want to be deaf and blind. How many of you ware ear plugs when you go to a night club or concert for this reason? Also, do you carry a folding, telescopic, or a straight cane with you. I am going to carry a telescopic cane with me because when I dance I don't know what to do sometimes with my straight cane. I will write to you all later.