[nabs-l] assistance needed

Christopher Wright chriswright11 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 19:33:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

This announcement is for those of us who go to church.

In collaboration with Joni and Friends, Judy Redlich, one of the presenters on ACB Radio Mainstream, will be writing a chapter for a manual to help pastors and teachers understand how to assist blind persons most effectively. She is seeking insights from others who are blind in hopes that the tips shared might help blind persons be accepted, welcomed, and eventually integrated into the congregations they attend. All answers to a prepared questionnaire will be kept confidential, and no last names used.

For a copy of the questionnaire, email me at

chrisw1 at bestweb.net

and I'll send it to you. She needs all responses by September 15.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Wright, Production Assistant for the Christian Connection and Cry Justice,

[heard on ACB Radio Mainstream. See the schedule for more information.]