[nabs-l] Yet another RFB and D Query

Kevin LaRose kevin at kevinlarose.net
Mon Sep 7 15:12:21 UTC 2009

I'm having yet another issue, and I thought I'd ask the question here before
going to bother the RFB and D support staff tomorrow. Like I think I said in
a message a few days ago, all my download issues have been resolved. I can
now download a book, put it on my Stream, and the user key processes
correctly. But I am now having a problem once all that is done. When I try
and read, the Stream says "book error: 7", and that's the end of that. The
Stream manual tells me this error indicates a problem with the MPEG file.
Has anyone else had this issue with the Stream, and if so were you able to
solve it? Once again, thanks for any info.
Kevin LaRose
<kevin at kevinlarose.net>
kflarose on Twitter, if you're so inclined

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/