[nabs-l] Yet another RFB and D Query

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:51:33 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin,

I encountered this same problem just the other day as well. I honestly think that RFBD has made there downloads a bit complicated especially when you compare them to the NLS download site. If you want to fix this error, first make sure that you have unzipped all the files that were downloaded to your computer. Next, make sure that all of these files are all in one folder when you transfer them to your Victor Stream.

I noticed that I received this error when I kept the files in the original folders that were downloaded from the RFBD site. However, once I put all of them in one huge folder for each disc of my book, the error message was no longer present and I was able to listen to my book without any additional problems. If you do the same, hopefully you will be able to enjoy the benefits of reading RFBD books on your Victor Stream.

Elizabeth